Grand Prix Races For 2018
Latest Grand Prix Results
|RACE||Date - Bold is confirmed||Type||Category|
|Worksop XC||Sun 7th Jan||XC||2|
|Handsworth XC||Sun 18th Feb||XC||2|
|Killamarsh XC||Sun 4th Mar||XC||2|
|Retford Half||Sun 11th Mar||Road||3|
|Trunce||Mon 30th Apr||Fell||1|
|Holymoorside 10k||Sun 13th May||Road||2|
|3 Lakes Classic (16 miles)||Sat 16th Jun||Trail||3|
|Grindleford Fell race||Thurs 21st June||Fell||1|
|Brinsworth 10k||Sun 22nd July||Road||1|
|Notts 10m||Fri 10th Aug||Road||3|
|Belper Rugby Rover 18m||Sun 19th Aug||Fell||3|
|Pilsley||Thur 23rd Aug TBC||Fell||2|
|Bawtry Forest trail race||Sun 9th Sept
|Moss Valley Madness||Sun 16th Sept||XC||2|
|Osberton Chase 10k||Early Oct Sun TBC **||Trail||2|
|Wingerworth Wobble 4.5m||Early/Mid Nov TBC||Trail||1|
* Date may move to avoid Hull/Notts Marathons
** Assuming it's run again - otherwise Goose Fair Gallop
Basic rules for the Grand Prix
- To qualify you must run at least 8 races from the above 16.
- There must be at least 1 race from each type Cross, Fell, Road, Trail.
- There must be at least 1 race from each category 1, 2, 3
- Those in the All-Round Grand Prix must complete a full marathon or the
over 60 equivalent
Click here for a full rules description that includes All-Round Grand Prix.
The Roger + Sheila Radford Trophy
The above trophy was kindly donated by Roger and Sheila (Clowne members who
moved to France). It is awarded to the first Clowne runner home in the Totley Fell Series.