Inter Club XC Rules
- Club colours are to be worn in order to claim points, anything other than a club vest the runner’s details will not be registered at the finishing gate.
- The scoring of the completion will be the first 10 men which must include four runners in the O/40 category and the first four ladies which must include one runner in the O/35 category.
- Each home club to provide two recorders to help at the finish.
- The minimum age is 16 on the date of the first race (5th January)
- Penalties will not be allocated for second claim runners
Full results covering the XC Series from 2009 to 2014 can be found here.