[banner img=”http://clowneroadrunners.org/newsite/wp-content/uploads/xc.jpg” title=”Inter Club XC Series” text=”Dates for Inter Club Cross Country Series 2020″ target=”_self”][title_box title=”Retford ” subtitle=”5th January”] [title_box title=”Killamarsh” subtitle=”19th January”] [title_box title=”Handsworth ” subtitle=”2nd February”] [title_box title=”Clowne” subtitle=”16th February”] [title_box title=”Worksop ” subtitle=”1st March”] [hr]
Inter Club XC Rules[check_list]
- Club colours are to be worn in order to claim points, anything other than a club vest the runner’s details will not be registered at the finishing gate.
- The scoring of the completion will be the first 10 male finishers from each club, with each top 10 from that club having 4 vets. IN ADDITION: there can be no more than 5, 2nd claim in the top 10 and the first 7 female finishers from each club, with each top 7 from that club having 3 vets. IN ADDITION: there can be no more than 4, 2nd claim in the top 7.
- Each home club to provide two recorders to help at the finish.
- The minimum age is 16 on the date of the first race (6th January)
- Penalties will not be allocated for second claim runners
[well]Full results covering the XC Series from 2009 to 2014 can be found here.[/well]